Picking Up Your RV from Best Time RV – Las Vegas
Making such a big purchase can make anyone very nervous. We are here to make sure you can come down to our office, complete the needed paperwork and go, go, go! Read through the simple guideline below and they will help you make pickup day quick, easy and uncomplicated. If its easier, just use our list to check off what you got together and make sure you have everything ready and raring to go.
You are about to start a new adventure and we going to help you do it. The more we tell you ahead of time on what you need in order to pick up your newly purchased RV, the quicker you will be ready to leave for excitement and adventure……. So get your papers ready, because you are taking the final steps to freedom on the open road….
- Prior to Picking Up
- If Financing, make sure your financing is in order
- If paying by “Cash”, get a Cashier’s Check, from the bank, written out to Best Time RV Inc.
- Purchase Insurance.
- Day of Pick Up
- Bring your Financing information or Cashiers check
- Bring “Proof of Insurance” with you to Best Time RV
- Bring a Driver’s License for each person signing on as an owner
- Bring your Excitement and trip Route. Be ready to start your adventure!
- Go to Best Time RV – Las Vegas, meet with your Sales Manager
- Sign the papers and drive away!
- You will need to register your RV within 30 days if you are a Nevada Resident and 15 days if you are not a resident.
- After you leave our station – Explore! Drive! Enjoy! Let your imagination take you where you have never been before!